12 Christmas Songs to Warm Your Heart This Season
by Kristie Farfan
I cannot believe it is almost the end of the year already! Time really does fly doesn’t it? So let’s not forget how precious time is and enjoy it as the Christmas season kicks into high gear.
Over the course of the year we all get so wrapped up in our busy schedules, juggling family, work, and everything else that takes us up, down and all around. It feels like Christmas morning appears in the blink of an eye and, while the day is filled with love and laughter, it ends all too soon.
Let’s not do that anymore. Instead, let’s savour the spirit and the magic of the season. To help get you in the right frame of mind, and slow you down just a bit, I’ve compiled a list of Christmas songs full of Joy, Gratitude, Prayer and Positive Reflections.
1. It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, Johnny Mathis
2. Trini Christmas Is The Best, Susan Macio
3. Christmas, Mariah Carey
4. Shake up the Happiness, Train
5. Jingle Bell Rock, Glee Cast
6. Piece ah Pork, Scrunter
7. Christ Was Born, Kirk Franklin
8. Most Wonderful Time of the Year, Andy Williams
9. The First Noel, Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston
10. Santa Looking For A Wife, Bindley Benjamin
11. So this is Christmas, Celine Dion
12. Little Drummer Boy, Pentatonix
Have a listen and let me know how they make you feel in the comments. I’m taking them in right now and gearing up for a fabulous Christmas!